Jocelyn Flores

XXXTENTACION

Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy

January 23, 1998

Plantation, Florida, U.S.

I know you so well, so well

I mean, I can do anything that he can

I've been pretty

I know you're somewhere, somewhere

I've been trapped in my mind girl, just holding on

I don't wanna pretend there's something, we're nothing

I've been stuck thinking 'bout her, I can't hold back

I'm in pain, wanna put ten shots in my brain

I've been tripping 'bout some things, can't change

Suicidal, same time I'm tame

Picture this, in bed, get a phone call

Girl that you fucked with killed herself

That was this summer and nobody helped

And ever since then, man, I hate myself

Wanna fucking end it

Pessimistic

All wanna see me with no pot to piss in

But niggas been excited 'bout the grave I'm digging

Having conversations about my haste decisions

Fucking sickening

At the same time, memory surfaced through the grapevine

'Bout my uncle playing with a slipknot

Post traumatic stress got me fucked up

Been fucked up since a couple months they had a nigga locked up

I be feeling pain, I be feeling pain just to hold on

And I don't feel the same, I'm so numb

I be feeling pain, I be feeling pain just to hold on

And I don't feel the same, I'm so numb

I know you so well, I know you well

I mean, I can do anything that he can

I've been pretty

Suicidal 想自殺的;有自殺傾向的

Pete was so depressed after his girlfriend left him that I actually thought he was suicidal.

彼特自女朋友離開後情緒就非常低落,實際上,我認為他有自殺傾向。

Pessimistic 悲觀的

The tone of the meeting was very pessimistic.

會議的氣氛非常悲觀。

Numb(由於過度震驚或恐懼而)麻木的,思維遲鈍的

Ever since his girlfriend left him he has felt numb.

自從女朋友離開他之後,他就變得麻木遲鈍了。



This song actually dedicate to a girl who committed suicide. When I first time listen to 

this song I feel nothing, I didn't understand what he want to message.

But after knowing the story behind this song and getting back to listening to it. It's another feeling.

I got goosebumps at the second time. It is a very sad song I have ever heard.





留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Greeting V2

Hank first blog

The Hat Town Crossways