Greeting V2

 

Hello, I'm Hank. now I am studying at the nation Taipei university of business. Major in international business. I am from Tainan which is called sugar city. It is great to be in this class. hopefully, I can do a good job in this class and be nice to my classmates. 

留言

  1. Hello Hank, I like Tainan very much, because there are many delicious food, and as you said, Tainan is a sugar city, and the drinks are really sweet! But I also like it.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi Hank! I feel that Tainan is a sugar city Because even though I ordered half-sugar drinks, They still tasted like regular sugar.

    回覆刪除
  3. Hello Hank! I like to go to Tainan, some of the food there is very delicious, but some are too sweet. Maybe that's why Tainan is called Sugar City.

    回覆刪除
  4. Hello Hank, my friend William also from Tainan, can feel that Tainan is a sugar city because William is also very sweet.

    回覆刪除
  5. Hello Hank. I'm also from Tainan. I don't think that Tainan is as sweet as everyone says. To me, it tastes similar to other cities except for the soy sauce.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Hank first blog

The Hat Town Crossways